Bravo, Pollard excluded from Windies World Cup squad, says ex-WIPA head

Jan 9, 2015 | Cricket, Sports | 0 comments

Dwayne Bravo and Kieron Pollard will not be part of the West Indies World Cup squad for next month; that’s according to Dinanath Ramnarine, former West Indies leg-spinner and past president of the West Indies Players Association. Ramnarine also says this is linked to the contract dispute that triggered the ODI squad’s pullout of India last year, which was led by Bravo and Pollard. The West Indies Cricket Board had neither confirmed nor denied the news, and the full World Cup squad has not yet been named. The World Cup starts February 14 in Australia and New Zealand.
(Image source: ESPN Cricinfo)

Stay connected to G98.7FM all day every day with our G987 app available in Android and iPhone applications for your listening pleasure!

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *