DWTS WEEK 10 RECAPNovember 19, 2013
Amber Riley and Corbin Bleu: Top 2 Contenders Going Into the FinalsWith ever-entertaining DWTS pro alum Maksim Chmerkovskiy, lingering in the shadows, appearing as this week’s guest judge along side Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli, and Carrie Ann Inaba, stars Corbin Bleu, Amber Riley, Leah Remini, Jack Osbourne and Bill Engvall, danced their heart’s out with their respective ‘pro’ partners in last night’s semi finals. This week’s challenge, a new DWTS theme/gimmick/twist required the couples to perform to the same song twice: Once in its full force, and again acoustically. Here’s a rundown of the stars/pros dances (in leaderboard order) last night:
- Amber Riley and Derek Hough -- 39 out of 40 for their Jazz routine / 40 out of 40 for their Viennese Waltz = 79 total points.
- Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff -- 35 out of 40 for their Tango / 40 out of 40 for their Rumba = 75 total points.
- Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke -- 33 out of 40 for their Jazz routine / 38 out of 40 for their Argentine Tango = 71 total points.
- Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani (ELIMINATED!)-- 32 out of 40 for their Paso Doble / 33 out of 40 for their Argentine Tango = 65 total points.
- Bill Engvall and Emma Slater -- 28 out of 40 for their Cha Cha Cha / 32 out of 40 for their Argentine Tango = 60 total points.
TURN US ON! - G98.7FM.com LISTEN NOW
LIKE US! - FACEBOOKBack to the G-BLOG