7 Ways Aloe Vera Is Good For Your Hair
Here’s a surprise hair product that you probably some of you never knew you could use. Aloe Vera is one of the most effective hair products. If you need to gel your hair down or you need to style your ‘Rinse and Go’ look, turn to Aloe Vera. Here are some of the uses for Aloe Vera and Aloe Vera Gel.
- Use Aloe Vera gel on the edges of your hair or baby hairs to keep your hair smooth without flaking with dandruff. The gel also repairs dry and damaged hair in a short span of time and is a perfect rinse for oily hair without making the hair brittle.
- Hair loss treatment
- Eliminate itchy scalp and scalp dryness by its anti-pruritic properties.
- Aloe Vera is also used in dandruff treatment. The natural enzymes found in Aloe Vera soothe and moisturize the scalp that helps to eliminate the scalp dryness that causes dandruff.
- Aloe Vera is a great conditioning agent that restores the hair’s shine and luster, and leaves the hair silky and smooth.
- Aloe Vera contains a good amount of protein, which is necessary for maintaining the good health of the hair. Eliminates Alopecia or male pattern baldness is a common hair problem faced by men.
Click here to find out more!
Where to Buy: Fruity of Earths Aloe Vera can be found at Walmart locations, Aloe Vera plants can be found at Canadian Tire locations, Home Depot locations, China Town (Dundas & Spadina) and Kensington Market.
Healthy Hair Mix Tip:
SHEALOE: This mixture will not weigh down fine hair or leave it feeling greasy like your basic whipped shea butter (whipped with heavy oils). Mixing Shea butter with Aloe Vera gel allows one to experience the softening and moisturizing properties of Shea Butter without the heaviness. Shealoe is ideal for those with fine hair that is extremely thirsty.
Image Source: Courtesy of Pinterest @wikihow and @jennjenn