MAN ACCIDENTALLY SHOOTS HIMSELF WITH FLARE GUN
A man from Florida had to be taken to the hospital on Tuesday.
The man, Jorge Perez accidentally shot himself in the groin with a flare gun, according to reports.
Perez, 23, forgot that the gun was loaded when he shot it into the ground. The ricochet of the flare went up into his groin causing several burns to the region.
Perez is no stranger to gunfire in that part of his body, last Fourth of July, he accidently shot off part of his genitals off with a firework.
Let’s just hope for his sake, no one allows him to go near any kind of firearm or firework.
Congratulations Jorge Perez, you are today’s “Idiot Ting”
[via Huffington Post]