G98.7FM Entertainment News
According to reports from the medical examiners test, Pop Icon Prince died from an opioid drug overdose. Prince died on April 21 at the age of 57. The music legend was found unresponsive in an elevator at his Paisley Park home and record studio in Minnesota.
Federal prosecutors and the Drug Enforcement Administration are currently investigating how Prince obtained the drug and from whom.
According to various sources, the full medical examiner’s report will be released on Friday.