LISTEN LIVE NOW
ON AIR NOW
G98.7FM The Way We Groove with The Way We Groove

Steps After Dark with Kerry Lee Crawford

9 COMMENTS
Perfect way to end an evening. Steps after dark is your home for the best slow jams. Join Kerry Lee as he leads you through the nighttime with R&B, slow jams and lovers rock. Weigh in your opinion during the Battle of the Balladeers.

——————————————————————

TURN US ON! - G98.7FM.com LISTEN NOW

FOLLOW US! - TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | SOUNDCLOUD

LIKE US! - FACEBOOK

Back to the MONDAY
  • Andrea P said:

Hi Kerry Lee, just wanted to let you know that I am a huge supporter of yours. I listen to your program each night while driving to work! For whatever its worth, just want to say that you’re doing an amazing job. Keep up the good work! Ps. Your voice is very soothing to listen to as well

November 23, 2013
  • Alti D said:

Hey Kerry I love your show ma man love the music you play. Just one thing when you are doing the reggae section can you play the entire song instead of a bit of each.

Thanks and keep on doing what you do so well.

March 28, 2014
    • Editor said:

Hi Alti, Thank you for your comment, unfortunately the On-Air announcers do not monitor the the comments on the website. – G98.7FM

March 28, 2014
  • terry said:

I love that you brought back the lost art of slow jams,amazing..i’m dying to find out what that slow jams called,i think it’s “i don’t need you but i want you,,can you possibly send me who it’s by,which artist sings it,,i love that song,,thanks,steps is solid.

June 19, 2014
    • Editor said:

Hi Terry, glad you are enjoying the slow jams, the on-air announcers do not monitor these comments. In the future, you are able to view a Recently Played list http://g987fm.com/recently-played that gets refreshed at 12am each day. -G987FM

June 20, 2014
  • Miki said:

Listen to your show all the time. Keep it going. Just wanted to know what’s the name of your intro song?

June 28, 2014
    • Editor said:

Hi Miki, unfortunately the on-air announcers do not monitor the comments on the website. -G987FM

June 30, 2014
  • Roxane said:

I love steps after dark. I listen to g987 when im cooking in the kitchen or doing the dishes, g987 really knows how to groove!

October 8, 2014
  • Patricia said:

My boyfriend and I listen to your show all the time! Favourite station of all time.

March 17, 2015