LISTEN LIVE NOW
ON AIR NOW
Morning Show with Mark & Jem
Mark and Jem

The Git Down with DJ Jason Chambers

17 COMMENTS
Your Lunchtime Appetizer! Mondays-Fridays at 12:00pm (Noon)

——————————————————————

TURN US ON! - G98.7FM.com LISTEN NOW

FOLLOW US! - TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | SOUNDCLOUD

LIKE US! - FACEBOOK

Back to the DJ’s & Mix Shows
  • Cheryl said:

Today’s Mix is amazing, can you please send me today’s playlist? – I would like to request some songs at our company’s Christmas Party and I am not sure of the names of some of today’s songs.

Thanks so much, love what you do, when you do what you do!

CK

November 21, 2013
    • Editor said:

Hi Cheryl, Glad that you enjoyed the mix today however, Jason Chambers does not monitor these comments.

November 22, 2013
  • Robbi.C said:

Please can you help me ? I an old school roller skater from Skate Country in Scarbrough .There was a tune you played tonight that i’ve been looking for the artist and song name for years now . You finished your set at 5:50 pm tonight with that tune ,i was so groovin to it and was so happy to here it . The lyrics are, were going to take control ,were going to take charge and partyyyy downn…were going to lose control ,lose controllll….
    can you please hep!!!! thank you…

December 3, 2013
  • Karen said:

Today’s mix was absolutely wicked!!! The first half of the show had me groovin’ in my car like I was at Caribana in January … lol

Can you email me the playlist for today, please.

January 13, 2014
    • Editor said:

Hi Karen, glad you liked the mix! Unfortunately DJs don’t provide a playlist for mix shows. Thank you for tuning in!

January 14, 2014
  • Randy said:

Big man! you almost make me break my neck rocking to Bob Marley mix on my way from work.

Nuff respect.

-Randy

February 6, 2014
  • Kenzie said:

can anybody help , during the mix today there was a song that a male song and it went something like ; girl your the only one that matters to me I know you think about it ……

May 20, 2014
    • Editor said:

Hi Kenzie, the on-air announcers do not monitor these comments and unfortunately, songs that are played during a mixshow are not listed on the Recently Played List (http://g987fm.com/recently-played). -G987FM

May 22, 2014
  • Toni said:

Yow, Jason u a mash di place. Mi love the vibes.

July 1, 2014
  • Alex said:

Yo you played this sick french electronic track today july 4th 14 at like 510, was disappointed to not hear who it was.. looked at recently played and theres nothing during that time… help me out!! thanks lovin the tracks

July 4, 2014
  • Melanie said:

I really enjoy your mixes, especially old school. Awesome mix in the last 20 minutes – July 30. Thanks.

July 30, 2014
  • Karen said:

Amazing mix today. I love hearing old skool. Is it possible to get the playlist for Aug 12th? Thanks

August 12, 2014
    • Editor said:

Hi Karen,

Any mix-shows that you’d like to hear again, just visit our soundcloud page –> https://soundcloud.com/g987fm.

– G98.7FM

August 18, 2014
  • Denzil said:

The mix was absolutely great…Any possibility of asking the DJ to reveal the list. Seems like a lot of folks just love it. Please.

October 19, 2014
    • Editor said:

Hi Denzil,

Unfortunately, our DJs don’t provide the song lists for their mixes. If you’d like to listen to Jason’s mix again, head over to our SoundCloud page –> https://soundcloud.com/g987fm

– G98.7FM

October 20, 2014
  • KF said:

There is an instrumental you play every day in between songs while you talk. I think its a Busta Rhymes tune, but I could be wrong. If you could PLEASE reply with the name I would be SOOO grateful!

Thanks for everything!

September 21, 2015
    • Editor said:

Hi Kyle,

The song is “Hustle” by Busta Rhymes.

Hope this helps,