The Git Down with DJ Jason Chambers

Mondays-Fridays at 5:00pm

A mix of your favourite Hip-hop, Reggae, Soca and more all on your drive home!

Stay connected to G98.7FM all day every day with our G987 app available in Android and iPhone applications for your listening pleasure!

17 Comments

1. Cheryl

Today’s Mix is amazing, can you please send me today’s playlist? – I would like to request some songs at our company’s Christmas Party and I am not sure of the names of some of today’s songs.

Thanks so much, love what you do, when you do what you do!

CK

• Editor

Hi Cheryl, Glad that you enjoyed the mix today however, Jason Chambers does not monitor these comments.

2. Robbi.C

Please can you help me ? I an old school roller skater from Skate Country in Scarbrough .There was a tune you played tonight that i’ve been looking for the artist and song name for years now . You finished your set at 5:50 pm tonight with that tune ,i was so groovin to it and was so happy to here it . The lyrics are, were going to take control ,were going to take charge and partyyyy downn…were going to lose control ,lose controllll….
    can you please hep!!!! thank you…

3. Karen

Today’s mix was absolutely wicked!!! The first half of the show had me groovin’ in my car like I was at Caribana in January … lol

Can you email me the playlist for today, please.

• Editor

Hi Karen, glad you liked the mix! Unfortunately DJs don’t provide a playlist for mix shows. Thank you for tuning in!

4. Randy

Big man! you almost make me break my neck rocking to Bob Marley mix on my way from work.

Nuff respect.

-Randy

5. Kenzie

can anybody help , during the mix today there was a song that a male song and it went something like ; girl your the only one that matters to me I know you think about it ……

• Editor

Hi Kenzie, the on-air announcers do not monitor these comments and unfortunately, songs that are played during a mixshow are not listed on the Recently Played List (http://g987fm.com/recently-played). -G987FM

6. Toni

Yow, Jason u a mash di place. Mi love the vibes.

7. Alex

Yo you played this sick french electronic track today july 4th 14 at like 510, was disappointed to not hear who it was.. looked at recently played and theres nothing during that time… help me out!! thanks lovin the tracks

8. Melanie

I really enjoy your mixes, especially old school. Awesome mix in the last 20 minutes – July 30. Thanks.

9. Karen

Amazing mix today. I love hearing old skool. Is it possible to get the playlist for Aug 12th? Thanks

• Editor

Hi Karen,

Any mix-shows that you’d like to hear again, just visit our soundcloud page –> https://soundcloud.com/g987fm.

– G98.7FM

10. Denzil

The mix was absolutely great…Any possibility of asking the DJ to reveal the list. Seems like a lot of folks just love it. Please.

• Editor

Hi Denzil,

Unfortunately, our DJs don’t provide the song lists for their mixes. If you’d like to listen to Jason’s mix again, head over to our SoundCloud page –> https://soundcloud.com/g987fm

– G98.7FM

11. KF

There is an instrumental you play every day in between songs while you talk. I think its a Busta Rhymes tune, but I could be wrong. If you could PLEASE reply with the name I would be SOOO grateful!

Thanks for everything!

• Editor

Hi Kyle,

The song is “Hustle” by Busta Rhymes.

Hope this helps,